View Single Post
Old 06-12-12, 11:30 AM
gomango

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 821 Post(s)
Liked 255 Times in 142 Posts
Originally Posted by Muttleyone
Thanks for the nod Aaron, but there is some serious Italian steel in this tread. I don't own the Tommasini Lounge but instead I'd say I'm a proud patron.
The ELOS bikes here make me want one even more. I've been looking for a Tommasini ELOS for sometime now. I'm being very picky because not only does it has to be an ELOS but I want one in the black marble color with the yellow lettering. There was one on Ebay a few weeks ago but it was a 56cm, unfortunately, or it would have been mine, price be damned, lol. It's funny I already have the build in my mind. I'm such a bike geek, lol!
I would love to test my MAX Tommasini and an ELOS Tommasini, side by side. One day, oh one day this will happen!

Mutt
I'll see if I can't get a pic to post of the Max for you.

My MX Leader frameset was to be my only Max framed ride, but I have projects piling up.

I let that and a Colnago go a few weeks ago.

I do have three ELOS framed bicycles at the moment though and they are incredible riders.

I'm kind of a linebacker sized guy and have had zero issues with these framesets.

When you get a chance, grab an ELOS frameset in your favorite flavor.

You are in for a treat.

An ELOS framed Tommasini would be the cats pjs, but I thrilled with the ride of the Super Prestige I just picked up.

She's a rocketship, no doubt.