aroundoz
More Energy than Sense

Bikes: Co-Motion Divide

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by djb
ahh merci for the explanation. Your comment about how you feel about bikes probably sums up most of us here and our love of cycling. It certainly is in my case, ever since I was four, and its nice to see that despite some ups and downs over the years with other interests, cycling can really be a life long activity from all kinds of angles. (hopefully!)
Well said and so true. I find the older I get (now 50), the more my passion for cycling grows. I am half way joking but I do and I don't quite understand the hook (neither does my wife) since after all, all we are doing is just rolling down the road on two wheels.

I like and use all of my bikes but in some ways, I miss the days when I only had one bike and did everything on it from long distance touring to long distance organized road rides. It was nice and simple and I thought more about the ride than the bike. Recently I was up to five bikes but now down to two with.....a custom tourer on the way which I am very much looking forward to posting a picture of when it is complete. Three will be it, unless.........