View Single Post
Old 06-17-12, 12:37 AM
ukoro

Bikes: Tern Link C7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm in my mid twenties, I still live with my parents (semi comfortable with it), own a computer, small accessories (like backpack, sunglasses, pens), air mattress, average amount of clothing, folding bicycle, dog and a titanium spork. Literally nothing more than this.

When I first moved into this new to me home a few years ago I landed a job providing tech support for a major player. I found myself home a lot, working from home not knowing anyone and working odd hours. My room began to be my office and my play room which was a fully decked out home theater room. Once the home theater chairs came and I sat in them something inside of me literally snapped while soaking into plush cushioning. It was that feeling you get when you broke up with the first love your life.

I then started to feel trapped and weighed down; It all had to go. From that point forward to now, it's still quite hard to put into words why I felt the way I did at that moment and currently do about living towards a minimalist state, but I really like the idea and feeling of being able to pick up and go if I ever have to, easily and lightly.

Last edited by ukoro; 06-17-12 at 12:45 AM.