Old 06-28-12, 05:51 AM
jim p

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Again I know that this does not mean much, but today I was down 1/2 lb from yesterday. This gives me a little hope at losing the last few pounds. I had been stuck with no weight loss for about 2 months. I was just maintaining. I only need to lose 10.5 lbs to get to my ridiculous goal weight of 140 lbs. I am 6 feet tall so I am going to be pretty thin. I still have the fat layer around the stomach.

I am riding so easy that it feels like cheating. My heart rate on the climbs is 115 to 120 and I am not breathing very hard. My speed is around 5 mph. I usually ride for about 1 hour and 45 minutes. At this pace I can ride hungry and not feel like I am going to starve and after riding I don't feel like I need to eat everything is sight.

I will report back in a week and see if I am still losing weight. I started out at 200 lbs and lost 5 lbs per week until I decided to see if I could just maintain my weight. I maintained the weight for about 3 months and then decided that I wanted to lose some more weight at a slower rate. This is when I discovered that I was not able to lose anymore weight. Now I have hope again to drop on down.