Old 07-04-12, 02:26 PM
Mort Canard

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Well I have owned a few over the years.

Honda CJ360T Good economical first bike. I put a lot of miles on this bike and learned a lot from it both in terms of riding skills and motorcycle mechanics.

Moto Guzzi Ambassador 750cc road bike touring bike that just loved chugging down the road. Great handling and very comfortable on the road. The bike was white with black accents and looked quite a bit like a police bike so I got quite a bit of respect on the road. The bike had handlebar fairing and saddlebags. I put more than 50,000 on this bike.

1964 250MkIII Ducati. Great little sport bike very speedy for a 250cc 4 stroke. I still own this but it is not licensed for the street.

Norton Commando 750 Cafe Racer built with cafe tank seat and fairing from Dick's Cycle West based on the British Dunstall motorcycle accessories. The bike had a very fast 750cc combat engine and would flatten your eyeballs on command.

Triumph 750 Bonneville Late 70s bike that never did much for me. I picked it up for a song, fixed it up, rode it for a while and sold it after I decided I wasn't that excited by it.

2001 Kawasaki Concours My current bike and a very capable sport touring ride. Has factory fairing and saddlebags. 1000cc so you don't want for additional power very often.

Way back when I used to make my living as a motorcycle mechanic so I would occasionally buy bikes to fix up and flip. So I have owned more than these.