View Single Post
Old 07-05-12, 07:38 PM
sirtirithon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by recumbenttoad
Lots of tools, purses, wallets, money. I always try to reunite the purses and wallets with the owners if they have ID in them. I found a designer purse ($275 purse) behind the building where I work that was obviously discarded after a purse snatching. There were no identifying marks or contents, so, I gave it to my mom. This was 3 or 4 years ago and my mom is still afraid to use because she thinks someone will see her with it and have her arrested.

Not long after that I left work and was going to stop at McDonald's to use the internet. Along the way I found another purse sitting in the road. It was raining so I didn't look in it, but noticed that it was heavy. I pedaled to McDonald's and took it inside where I would have some light. I set it on a table, opened it up, and lo-and-behold it was full of............................................horse crap. It promptly went into the trash.

You too! I found one of those useless womans mini backpacks on the side of the road and upon inspection I quickly learned it was full of fecal matter. Enough said.