Old 07-07-12, 01:19 AM
PlusVeggie27

Bikes: Tern Link D8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bike trailer with these features??

So after getting comfortable with my LO in a bike trailer and now seeing him look miserable while he slept I was wondering if there are bike trailers with these features, and which brands have them. I'm looking for a recline seat for a child to sleep in comfortably, Great fastening buckles, perhaps a harness like seat belt. Shocks as well. After feeling it out with the one I got for a good price, I'm looking to step it up next year and buy a more higher end trailer. Oh, and being a bit taller wouldnt kill me. I also need it to have a stroller conversion kit, because sometimes I need to detach the trailer from my bike and keep my LO in and go in a store or other place because I didnt really think I would have needed a trailer with a stroller conversion kit until I found myself going different places. How does the stroller conversion kit work btw? Does it stay on the bike while I'm riding? I have a double and I can't imagine getting it to fit into the average door or a grocery store, etc, so are their slimmer doubles or perhaps a single with a heavier weight capacity? I dont plan on having any more kids but I do fancy having a 100 weight limit and more room for the LO. Thanks in advance.