SpeedFreek

Bikes: Medici road, Fisher MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Medici value

Originally Posted by jacquie686
A 84yr young friend has given me his Medici Pro Strada to sell. It's been in his garage for years. how do I do him justice selling the bike? number's on underside are 56 0971. Honest help is appreciated!
I read your question. Obviously, anything offered for sale depends on market demand. The market will be large or small, depending on the condition, size of the frame, and how is it equipped. I bought mine a few years back, for $600.00. It was an oddball. Pink color, the components were weird, because all the bearings were Campagnolo, but the parts bolted on to them were Shimano Dura-Ace. It was obvious the bike had been all Campy at one point. Why somebody would do that is beyond me. Maybe they wanted the indexed shifting. I ride it with the index in the "Off" position. Mavic clincher rims, nice saddle. See what I mean? If it had been a more mainstream color, and all the original Campy parts there, it would have been valued at more like $1000. If the bike was poorly stored, the rubber parts have likely broken down, lowering the value. I have had several Medici bikes over the years, and let me tell you, those bikes ride great, and are very durable. Good luck selling it.