View Single Post
Old 07-17-12, 04:51 PM
LemondFanForeve
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You seem to have trouble connecting dots. Let me help you.
Let me help you "connect the dots" ok?

I was simply saying that as relation to TDF riders, it would be more common to see "taller" riders in the 5'11/6'0'/6'1 range, than it would be guys 6 ft 3/4 and above. Not every rider is 5'7 and 150.

1. You said, "Lol, 6'1" isnt "tall", its pretty avg, even for the tour"

As opposed to riders 6ft3 or 4 and above, yes, it is more common to see guys under that heighth, of course this is just my opinion.

2. chasm54 said, "There is no country in the world in which the average male height is 6'1""
and AGAIN, NO ONE said anything about countries, and the heighths of their population, right? of course not, we were specifically talking about the TDF, right? of course we were, so yeah, REGARDING THE TOUR DE FRANCE(and not how tall folks in Zimbabwe are), what I said fit the question/comment.

3. If no single country in the world has an average male height as tall as 6'1, then collectively, the world certainly doesn't have an average male height anywhere near 6'1.

Again with the countries, where did I or anyone else mention anything about countries & the heighths of their populations? Reading comprehension isnt one of your strong suits? i get that.
4. If the world doesn't have an average male height anywhere near 6'1, then 6'1 is in fact, tall, and not "pretty avg".
I dont see the entire world, or the poulations from EVERY single country racing do you? Nope. Maybe they're all dressed as bikes or something? How again does the heighth in Zimbabwe or any other country, have anything to do with the TDF's couple hundred riders and their collective heigths? It doesnt, so Admittedly, Im failing to see the corrolation, care to enlighten us?
Please see a psychiatrist ASAP to treat your borderline personality disorder.
Please see one for your delusions of grandure.....