Old 07-25-12, 09:57 AM
Azreal911

Bikes: Wheeler Mtn bike, Strida 5.0, Tern Link Uno, FSIR Spin 2.0, Dahon Mu P8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
training wheels you might need to check the number of holes that sram has because the one on the verge is 20h which you cannot buy anywhere but the regular one from amazon is 36h only i think which you'll need a rim for that. I was also thinking of the same thing in the future for my uno but I wasn't too interested in the automatix because I like to spin up the hills alot and be in control of the gear i'm in, last thing I want then doing that is my bike kicking into high gear in the middle of the hill. I intend to choose the sturmey archer s2c instead when the time comes.

That was the number one reason I chose the link uno over the verge cause I like to customize and upgrade, so why pay extra for stuff you didn't want. I changed out the seat (brooks), pedals (mks quick release), grips (ergons!) and I like the option with the trolley rack if you do multi mode commute alot. Next will be my rear wheel! I like how the parts are alot more standard than my strida which I can change on a whim.