View Single Post
Old 07-25-12, 05:10 PM
Midnight Biker
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store.

One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)

The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store.

LOL One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)

And there's more:

The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)

The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)

The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)

The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)

So to summarize:

The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)

The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me.

Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)

The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)

The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)

The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this?

Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store. One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods. I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)

The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.I found several used bikes at a thrift store.

One of them is a Diamond Back bike, which I thought was from Di ck's sporting goods.

I know many don't like those bikes and they're not the best or whatever, but they are probably better than walmart bikes (I had one once. It was terrible.)

The bike is $50. It rides okay, shift gears smooth to me. Is it dumb to get a bike like this? Thanks.