View Single Post
Old 07-26-12, 01:44 PM
LoveLife

Bikes: Various

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I know this is a really old post, but I'm going to answer it in case someone, like me, finds it in current time. I had a challenge with this recently and the thing that made it pass really fast, like in a day and a half was a little red led infra-red unit. I put it on it for a half hour or so and I could tell it was hugely better and by the next day it was fine. I would not be without infra-red for this type of issue/injury.

That being said, there are supplements that are profoundly helpful: cal and mag orotate, for general support. Also, serrapeptase is a natural anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, with non of the side effects of NSAIDS. Also, Colostrum (pure six hour) has growth factors in it that support the body in repairs this type of tissue (also joints).

If you see my little brother, "The Rev", (Rich White) in your bike travels, tell him his sis says hi!

Oh . . . p.s. I got my infra-red unit from a guy who simply goes by V. I think his web site is something along the lines of The Led Man. com or .net. Can't remember, but googling with that should find him. He makes these powerful at a really low price. Gotta love that.

Be blessed