View Single Post
Old 08-01-12, 01:15 PM
island rider

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rkwaki
Tool I will agree but an interesting read.
I agree with Hammy so little in returns, I don't get it.
My wife is getting ready for the State Figure Competition and looks un-frickin believable. She was posing at the gym the other night with her coach in front of some of the other bodybuilders and of course they asked her what cycle she was on. Her answer was simple, nothing, I have never doped and never will, what's the point. Almost everyone that she will be competing against will be dopers and she will win clean.
My point is that the doping exist not only in cycling but almost every other sport where there is competition,
Cummon, imagine how good she would look if she just did this HGH. Really, it's natural, and you can get a doctor's presecription for it. You'll never get caught because there is no reliable test. Really, this is the stuff they give to kids who aren't growing, how could they do that if it weren't safe. Cummon, you'll be so ripped afterwards....

Often what comes next is an injuy. Torn muscle or something and the lingering thought of the drugs comes back, but just as a way to get back into peak form, and then....

I never completely "got it" either, I had my chances and declined, but I can certainly imagine how someone else could end up there.