View Single Post
Old 08-10-05, 03:09 PM
dynaryder
DancesWithSUVs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I rode once with a split toe. Kicked my Soloflex and split my little toe open. Rode about 5 miles each way to a clinic to get it looked at. I use platforms on all my bikes,so it really wasn't too bad.

On the subject:my Dad went fishing one time and broke his right ankle when he stepped on a pebble coming out of his truck. Didn't realise it was broken,so he took the boat off the trailer,went fishing,then put the boat back on and went home. By the time he got home it started to bother him,but he still put the boat/trailer in the yard(pushed it himself) and then cleaned the boat. He finally wound up riding his old 70's vintage Honda 750 to the hospital to get it looked at. They x-rayed it and found out it was broken and put on a cast. So he limps out to the bike with a set of crutches,straps them across the backrest,and rides home!

That's my Dad!

C'dale BBU('05 and '09)/Super Six/Hooligan8and 3,Kona Dew Deluxe,Novara Buzz/Safari,Surly Big Dummy,Marin Pt Reyes,Giant Defy 1,Schwinn DBX SuperSport,Dahon Speed Pro TT,Brompton S6L/S2E-X