Old 08-17-12, 10:15 PM
k7baixo

Bikes: Bacchetta CA2.0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by skiffrun
Are you implying that my post that Lon & Susan no longer are RBA's, no longer do the Sharon, WI and/or Arizona hell-week of brevets, is incorrect?

If that is what you are attempting to imply -- I suggest you follow your own link to the PacTour web site. No Arizona brevets next year -- only (? - only - ?) five weeks of normal PacTour touring while in Arizona. And 3 trans-continental tours: Elite on a southern route, Northern, Southern.

Lon and Susan last did brevets out of Sharon, WI (Beloit is listed as the official region) in 2007.
The link to results for the "Beloit, WI" region didn't work.

Lon and Susan last did brevets in Arizona in 2008.
The link to results for the "Desert Camp, AZ" region didn't work.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Btw, I know I can do brevets up to 600k; some friend(s) doing the ToC-1200 in a couple weeks are wondering why I'm not doing at least the 1000 as they think I'm in better shape than them; but I have no illusions about me being able to complete even a "normal" PacTour trans-continental. I ain't that tough. I know some who are, but I'm not.
I seem to have inadvertantly touched a nerve. I'm not implying anything bud. I simply posted the link to their sire for others' convenience.