View Single Post
Old 08-19-12, 05:57 PM
zukahn1 

Bikes: Current 79 Nishiki Custum Sport, Jeunet 620, notable previous bikes P.K. Ripper loop tail, Kawahara Laser Lite, Paramount Track full chrome, Raliegh Internatioanl, Motobecan Super Mirage. 59 Crown royak 3 speed

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Liked 1,761 Times in 634 Posts
This one is my current love a 74 Juenet 620. I originaly got from the scrap pile at the local bike coop with intentions of building it up to flip. Well I couldn't sell it for a good price the best bit of odd luck I have ever had on a bike if I had sold it would have regreted it and never realized how great it road, so I kept it and road it. The bike road so good that upgraded most of the parts and kept it as a daily rider. With the current 9 speed alpine gearing it rides better than bikes I have owned costing close to a $1000 and can handle almost anything including riding with 50lb roads or doing centuries with friends who have high modern carbon fiber bikes.

Yes I do intend to redue the paint some day but that would mean I would have to stop riding it which I don't want to do.