Old 08-26-12, 12:36 AM
Moose200x

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've read these posts and will go through here and try to answer most of the questions you asked.....

No, I am not using anything as an "excuse" to remain heavy. The idea I am going with is if a 400lb man is willing to push his body to the absolute breaking point then hopefully people will be interested in my story and help raise money/awareness. I really hope that if I can lose 50-100 or even more that i'd draw even more interest! Can you imagine if I lost 150lbs!?!? I'm sure that would snag me some sweet tv time

Southern Tier is 3k and I was planning on doing six 15min rides a day. Aiming for 30miles a day. My basic plan as for pre-fitness is to ride 15 mins a day for a week, upping it to 45 mins the 2nd week and then the third week aim for the full six 15 min sessions. I plan on camping 5-6 days a week and staying at a hotel 1-2 days a week.

I do have a bike but it's just a junkie mountain bike. I ride it around every now and then. I will aim for a mile ride tomorrow and let you guys know what's up.

Anything anyone else wants to know? I am new to this whole idea so I really appreciate brainstorming with you guys.