View Single Post
Old 09-08-12, 09:21 AM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
Liked 358 Times in 241 Posts
Seems the tropical weather gods have decided we are not worth messing with this time. The slip off the central Gulf Coast and form a tropical system happens to us too often in Sept-Nov. Lots of rain and high humidity the entire time it is deciding where to go. We are way up on rainfall for the year after starting down about 18" so it isn't a case of what our mid-west and southwest members are having to deal with in the drought. A relatively cool front is promised and seems headed our way so I am hoping for a nice few days before the stress of bidding two jobs we really need mid-week.

Next weekend is the 50+ PIE Ride and, I am working at the Pensacola Classic Stage Race's road race next Saturday, so the bike goes with me to ride after the course has been cleared.

Supposed to be some T'storms today, but right now it is pretty comfortable. Heading out to ride shortly to take advantage of nice weather. Hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to ride what they want to ride as far as they want to ride.

Bill

I Can Do All Things Through Him, Who Gives Me Strength. Philippians 4:13