View Single Post
Old 09-11-12, 04:37 AM
wahoonc
Membership Not Required

Bikes: Giant Excursion, Raleigh Sports, Raleigh R.S.W. Compact, Motobecane? and about 20 more! OMG

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by gerv
I wasn't aware they delivered. That's a bonus.

Seems like Lowe's may do this as well.

As for dumpster bags, look like they hold 8 x 4 x 2 Ft. 6 In. Bag costs $29 and there is also a collection charge.
I would probably need a dumpster for my deck. My thought was to dismantle the deck over the winter (no need to rush ) and store the waste in my back yard. In the spring rent a dumpster. (You may notice that most of my construction jobs follow an extremely leisurely pace; many never get to completion.)
You can get smaller dumpsters, also with the bag you could cut the boards to length to fit in the bag. I have not seen them used, just saw them on the end cap at a Home Depot in Lancaster, PA and thought it was an interesting concept.

I have several lists of projects, some will probably never even get started. We have a 40 acre farm and the projects never stop coming!

Aaron

ISO: A late 1980's Giant Iguana MTB frameset (or complete bike) 23" Red with yellow graphics.

"Cycling should be a way of life, not a hobby.
RIDE, YOU FOOL, RIDE!"
_Nicodemus

"Steel: nearly a thousand years of metallurgical development
Aluminum: barely a hundred
Which one would you rather have under your butt at 30mph?"
_krazygluon