View Single Post
Old 09-19-12, 11:09 AM
cdp8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PhotoJoe
Today, a speedbump beat him. My wife saw him go down hard! He had a great attitude about it though. Cool guy. It'll be interesting to see how the writes write the scabs into the script.
It seems like Mr. Cryer is already re-writing history. He doesn't mention a speed bump. He does claim that:

“I have an awesome bike… it’s what the pros use. Unfortunately I am not a pro cyclist… I decided to get super-aggressive as I was going down hill and I got to the bottom… going as fast I could possibly go, the wheel starts wobbling I over-corrected and absolutely just ate it. I did the wobbling back skid where the bike just flies out from underneath you… I skidded probably like 15 feet on my skin… You know how cyclists wear the leotard that offers zero protection? I used that to break my fall.
The star admits he is thankful to have been wearing a helmet because otherwise he would have suffered a nasty head injury: “My helmet took the brunt of it thankfully. I could feel the helmet cracking as my head went back… I could feel the helmet giving way. I was like, I really don’t want to buy it.”

Hmmm.....
From the SF Chronicle, http://blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/201...in-bike-crash/

C'mon Jon, Enquiring minds want to see that busted helmet.

Last edited by cdp8; 09-19-12 at 11:10 AM. Reason: added linky