View Single Post
Old 09-21-12, 12:40 PM
JPZ66

Bikes: 1949 'Italian' , 1950 San Giusto, 1897 Union, and a number of "projects"... 198? Grandis, a couple of Mixte's...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by mapleleafs-13
My friend lent me the cyclepedia book, he was like you gotta check this book out, I said sure, no problem. I took the book home and left it on my bedroom floor for about a month cause i was too busy working, cycling, playing hockey and maintaining a website. I finally opened it after about having it for 4 months in my possession. I read a couple pages per night trying to savour the information on each bike and admiring the amazing photographs and got about 15 pages in. Ironically after 4 months my friend wanted his book back just as i was starting to enjoy it. I couldn't really ask for more time with the book since i had it for months. After the book left my possession i started to crave to want to read more. I was feigning like a crackhead needed crack. Quickly i jumped onto chapters's website and ordered this book. It was on sale for 25 bucks, right beside it also was "the competition bicycle" book in the recommended section wish was also 25 bucks. So due to their amazing deal, 33% off both books plus free shipping i could not resist.
Cool, thanks for the info....looks like I know what some of my next book purchases are !

Joe