PhotoJoe 
Just Plain Slow

Bikes: Lynskey R230

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by IndianaRecRider
Man, that is a good looking jersey. Being unemployed stinks...no cash. However, another hobby of mine is amateur radio/police scanners. Maybe I can sell off a couple of items to come up with the dough. The October 21 deadline gives me a little bit of time to work with.

Sorry about the unemployed thing. Been there...it stinks! Please keep in mind our minimum order is 10 of the same unit, so I'm pretty sure there will be another order in the future, should this run not work out for you. I'm not going anywhere!

Originally Posted by Peter_C
Just a comment that I hope either Curt is reading this thread, or that you are in contact with him, as I hope to get a "50+" jersey on the next order, if he can get the larger sizes, instead of stopping at 4XL. I will be ordering one of these shortly as well, and I thank you for your efforts - also, personally I hope you rounded up to the nearest $5.00 as all the work, tape, postage, etc - you deserve it~!
Curt gave me some great info, especially the part about the little expenses that add up...and the referral to Champ-Sys. I would shoot him a PM letting him know that you're interested in the next run....or better yet, start a thread about it, if there isn't a recent one and see if there is enough interest in doing a run. As long as Champ-Sys has the art, it's a pretty easy process. Also, Curt may not be aware of the larger sizes. At one point, 4x was their largest. There may be other companies that do the large sizes, but I never found it. Everyone I talked to said 3X or 4X was their largest. Great move for Champ-Sys.

I rounded up about $0.21. It's all good. As I said, this is a not-for-profit deal. I'm just loving the community effort to design it and that we'll all be representing around the world.