Old 10-02-12, 02:13 AM
freighttraininguphill

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Red Rider
You were in my back yard and didn't holla?

Congrats on the climb.

Color me dissed.
I thought about you when I found out we were climbing Cantelow. Then when I got home and finished uploading to Strava, Garmin Connect, YouTube, Facebook, and Photobucket I saw your Strava data from that day that showed your ride up that hill. The woman on the left of this screenshot from my video footage was the only female cyclist I saw on Cantelow. I wondered if this was you. This is at the bottom of the hill, shortly after turning onto Cantelow from Pleasants Valley.

Originally Posted by DiabloScott
Excellent. What time? I know you're not doing the "easy side"... unless you're doing "every inch". How will I recognize your group?
I don't know how many riders will be sporting the club's jersey. I know I won't because I don't wear jerseys. I hate polyester and I only wear cotton tank tops in this heat, especially on climbs! Our ride starts at 7 AM. I'll be riding a blue and white Specialized Dolce Triple and I'll have my ContourHD on my helmet and my GoPro on the chest strap mount. I'll be the only one with a camera setup, so I'll be easy to spot. We will be going up North Gate Road. I am not the least bit familiar with Mt. Diablo, so I hope I'm getting the best this climb has to offer in terms of difficulty. I'm really looking forward to the 22% "wall" at the end. That will make for some good video!