sarals 
Idiot Emeritus

Bikes: Yes.

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
Here's my three loves.

My Look 566 is a 2009 iteration, XS frame. It has an Ultegra group, KeO pedals, Mavic CXP-33 on the front, Mavic OpenPro with a PowerTap hub on the rear. Tires are Continental GatorSkins, 700x25. I changed the stem to a 110mm 3T, and the saddle has been changed to a Specialized Dolce 155. It was my primary bike, but now I've relegated it to training and climbing.

This is my 2006 Bianchi L'una 928. The 53cm frame was purchased on eBay, and had 50 miles on it (claimed) at the time I bought it. I believe that - it is immaculate! It is set up with Campagnolo Chorus group, standard chainrings, KeO pedals, Easton EA90 Aero wheels and Continental GP4000S 700x23 tires. The handlebar is an "ergo" Ritchey Classic (silver). The saddle is a (really comfy!) Specialized Oure. It will become my race bike.

Here is my 2004 Felt B2. It's a 50cm 650c bike. I bought it used, so I don't know it's history. The way it has been set up leads me to believe it was probably originally purchased as a frame set and built up. It's a mixture of Ultegra and Dura-Ace group sets, Shimano 600 brakes, a nine speed SRAM Red cassette (11t 23), SRAM Red crankset and chainrings (55/39), KeO pedals, FSA Vision handlebar, Dura-Ace bar end shifters, Zero Lite wheels, and Continental Triathlon tires. The Bontranger saddle is impossible for me to sit on for more than ten minutes - the bike is in dire need of a proper fitting and setup for me!