View Single Post
Old 08-18-05, 04:36 PM
bransom

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
A lot of things to catch up on:

DFW — Yours is a very encouraging story. It's great to hear what can happen when you persevere. It would be good for me to go back and read your message occasionally, when I need a reminder.

Mrs. Gwinn — Way cool about the 10lb loss! I think I missed a message somewhere up the thread about what exactly you're doing differently — possibly just eating better or has Mr. Gwinn gotten you out on a bike, too?

AMA — Hang in there and don't give up. It sometimes take a bit of time to get started. Also, like juf2m said, go for more veggies. And, though you may do this already, for a week or so, log every single thing you eat or drink. If you're not used to doing it, it can be enlightening (as in, "Holy, crap, I ate THAT much??!?")

Juf2m — You must have to do that "leave for 30 days" thing? Maybe, while home, you can find a rental bike to keep you occupied.

Me, I've dropped about 1.5 this week. That's good as it means I've started losing again after too much travel and too many room-service meals. If I could stay off the road, I'd end up much thinner, I think.