Old 10-31-12, 07:42 AM
oOCaptainCrazyO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bud16415
Sounds like your list is governed by some people saying I will take a paper if you can get it to me by such and such a time. People like to take paper with them to work etc.

There is no penalty for getting someone’s paper to them too soon but a huge penalty for not getting the early run on time. The answer again may be starting early, giving yourself time to grab those close second runs while close without putting your early run late.

Don’t waste your time on the list holder because I’m getting the feeling you will have it down without it soon.
The problem is i get up at 3:30 every morning and i'm at "the office" by 4.. However the guy in charge takes it upon himself to count the papers and give them to me and he doesn't get there until 4:15 which really sucks. Yesterday i tried quickly counting my own papers but he still ended up doing the other ones for me! Problem is i've noticed that he makes mistakes, i end up with addresses and no papers because he didn't put enough in and then, in turn, this results in him checking "my work" from the previous day to see if anybody complained.