View Single Post
Old 11-06-12, 11:09 AM
clarkbre

Bikes: 1993 Trek Antelope 830, 1996 Trek Singletrack 930, 1995 Giant Innova, 2012 Surly Pacer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 105 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by redeyedtreefr0g
The cars have nothing to do with the discussion, I’m sorry I’ll remove the irrelevant background information. I am not hassling anyone at all, in fact I believe I am the one being hassled at the moment by you.
Your cars have something to do with it (and actually relevant). In part of your original post (conveniently deleted) you said that your bikes were your sole transportation because your cars are both not operational. So, your bikes are a little more "entitled" now because they aren't just recreational anymore?

Flip this one step up the food chain...

If there are limited parking spots in the parking lot (very common with communal living), why should an operational vehicle have to potentially park on the road or off the premises while your 2 heeps take up valued parking spots? You are lucky the other tenants aren't requesting your vehicles be towed.!

In reality, you're bikes are under violation of the fire code. And, your cars are most likely in violation of your lease (stating your cars must be operational or move within a certain time frame...very common).

Judge yourself before you start judging others.

I am not hassling anyone at all,
I disagree.

in fact I believe I am the one being hassled at the moment by you.
Do unto others as you would like others to do unto you!