View Single Post
Old 08-20-05, 05:52 AM
gingerminger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi Everyone.
I have a problem and hope i can get some good advice to where i may be going wrong. Sorry its a bit lengthy but i need to explain.

I have been using my mountain bike on a "Simulator" since June 05, combined with going for lengthy 3-6 mile walks every other sunday.
On the bike, I started off doing 5 - 10 mins continuous everyday, increasing it to 20 + mins....then someone said try working out every other day, to give your muscles time to relax which i did, but i have not lost a thing?

I'm still the same weight? ie 13 stone 3 lbs. I feel better in my self since but don't understand why its made no difference to my weight?... when it should?

I have cut out all meat and alcohol anyway since April as i think i may have some problem trying to digest my food, i have been a vegetarian for years before that, and i think my weight gain mabe combined with foods that i can't get rid of. (I suffer with IBS).
I have a very healthy diet and love all my vegtables.I try to drink plenty of water all day long. I may even go some days without having lunch only a peice of fruit or cereal for breakfast, and just have a normal healthy dinners in the evening.

The foods i eat are as follows:

All veg white/brown bread pittas crackers (jacobs) cheese Nuts
pasta - home made stir frys rice white wine or odd glass of beer Beans eggs fruit - fresh and dried UHT milk tea 2-4 a day coffee 1 cup cup of soups fish - all tpyes quorn salad cream light mayonaise - light ketchup brown sauce pickle
Olive Oil Cereal

Please help mabe you can see something i cant**********
Thanks
Ginge... age 31 5ft4 x

Last edited by gingerminger; 08-20-05 at 05:57 AM.