View Single Post
Old 11-18-12, 08:06 PM
John Forester

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hagen2456
There's plenty of diverse evidence for the feelings I write about above. Ranging from child psychology via accident stats for different speeds to accident stats for bike paths etc. It's all out there, and most of it is even round here. I don't care to look for it again. Do that for yourself. You bloody well know I'm right, cause I've shown you it before. Enough is enough.
Hagen can't see beyond his own backyard. Hagen, you have never provided any data about the traffic-cycling capabilities of children. I did so thirty years ago, and it has been published on my website, but Hagen is ignorant of that. Hagen claims that there are accident stats for bike paths that support his position; however, there are no accident stats for American bike paths that support his claimed position. My presentations refer to cycling on American roads under American conditions, a subject about which Hagen's statements quite strongly support the view that he knows nothing. To say, Hagen, that I "bloody well know [Hagen] is right, cause [Hagen** has shown you [me] it before" is nothing more than a string of lies, because he has done no such thing.