Old 01-08-13, 03:49 PM
ElStellino

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Haha non-fixie
No, I'm not destructive, don't worry. I don't even own an angle grinder and no way I would do that with a file. By hand. It will remain as that.
Yes, I found their website and I was about to email either the link to this thread, or the pictures themselves.

Chombi, I believe that French and Spanish industries are interacting with each other quite a lot, so it may well be that the French components are on this bicycle simply because they were sourced "almost" locally. France and Portugal are the closest countries and the cycling culture in France is quite strong. I actually don't know any Spanish famous firm apart from Orbea, well Cervelo but I don't think it's so old.
I think that first I will email Orbea and see what they say, in the meanwhile, I'll keep looking at the French brands you said.

What is certain is that I don't look it's paint job, nor its colour. If I don't find an identity soon I will find somebody doing "pintura con polvo" and I will make it powder coated in plain white like my fridge or something, than will go to the graphic shop downstairs and make print some fancy stickers, haha

Thanks again, guys

Luca

Last edited by ElStellino; 01-08-13 at 06:40 PM.