Old 01-17-13, 11:01 PM
diesel44

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My g.f. dad is a 20-100 miles a day rider and my better friend rides when he can and both said the suspension fork w lockout can be good because the trails and concrete sidewalks where I live, sterling heights, MI, (about 20 miles north of detroit)... are not very good. Id have to ride in the rochester romeo area (40 miles north of detroit) for some nicely paved trails. I also plan on trying out "off road" riding and seeing if I even like it. not sure where I can even do that but my property up north has alot of atv trails. haha

Plus I am an ex minor pro hockey player just trying to find some fun in trying to stay in shape, working out has lost all its meaning now that I have quit playing competitive hockey.. I am not looking to go as fast as I can and actually like having my legs burn from resistance. I used to ride stationary's on the highest resistance they could go for hours, the added "weight" is of little consequence in my decision.

I am more than likely going to buy the 2013 Giant Roam 2, I have been waiting for the shop to have one sent over from their other store so I can test ride it but I am sure I will like it. As long as the price is what they said it will be on the day I can buy it.

Last edited by diesel44; 01-17-13 at 11:15 PM.