chefisaac

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Penny4
44 pts?? See, that is crazy!

Thanks for the above tips.

I am doing WW for the second time around. This time I am doing it on line, and I have to say, they make it so easy. The first time I did WW, I tracked everything by hand in my little book, looked up pts in the books you had to buy and brought the cheapy calculator to the grocery store with me. While I was pretty diligent, it got old and at times seemed like a lot of work. (But it paid off with a 38 lb loss.)
This time, I pretty much do everything from my iPhone. Track, create shopping lists, use the barcode scanner in the grocery store to look up points, etc.
Chef, maybe you could just freeze a few extra WW meals and send them to me??
Have you tried the WW scanner? Pretty neat app. Still some bugs in it but it does work. Got me out of the jams at the airport with airport food.

I also now write the points on everything I have when it is time to eat the first portion of it. This helps too especially with my wife who always asks me

Another tip: If you are doing it online or have an online monthly pass, check out the WW forums. The forum software they use sucks but the people on the forum are nice and helpful.

Penny: where abouts are you?