Old 01-30-13, 06:49 PM
markm109

Bikes: '03 Litespeed Blue Ridge; '15 Litespeed T5; '17 Jamis Renegade Exploit; '17 Salsa Fargo 27.5+

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
New (to me) Steed in Stable - Litespeed Catalyst

My new bike part old and part new - Litespeed Catalyst. It has full Ultegra 10 speed group set with triple crank and Mavic 32h CXP-33 wheels with Ultegra hubs. According the previous owner, the Ultegra drive train has less than 1000 miles and the wheelset has less that 250. The guy sold it because he got bit by the carbon fiber bug - he has 4 other bikes all carbon fiber. His loss is my gain. Who wouldn't want titanium???

The seller must have a shorter torso because the stem felt a bit short when I test road it. I'm going to try a longer stem and flip it so the bars aren't so low. The bike is 58cm and fits well otherwise. I'm 6'1". I paid $1,000 for it. That Ultegra group and wheelset would cost more than that if I bought them new. So I think it was a fair price. Now I can't wait until spring. I think I'm going to have to put this bike on my trainer so I can start tweaking the fit.

Now I just have to come up with a reason why I needed another bike when my wife comes home... LOL

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Litespeed Catalyst.jpg (73.3 KB, 128 views)