Sayre Kulp 
Bulky Bullet

Bikes: Burley Koosah / RANS Zenetik Pro / Catrike Expedition

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by paisan
Aside from the dietary issue, this could very well just be a case of overtraining and fatigue. Correct me if I'm wrong but you've really only started hitting the cardio hard over the last month. Give yourself time to rest and recover and your body time to adapt to the new workload before piling on more work. This is one of the hardest lessons for newer folks. Ask Chef. I had to beat this into his head for months before he got the lesson. If I was you, I would take a day or two off to rest and then resume the cardio at either a lower intensity or cut the duration back a bit until you feel fresh again.
^ This. I've been at this for over 3 years and sometimes I need to take nearly a week just to rest my body and feel "right" again. You're working hard and that is commendable, but don't forget that this is not a sprint. Hell - this isn't even a marathon. This is the longest ultramarathon of your life. And in a life-long race, no one will fault you for metaphorically "walking" now and again.