Old 02-04-13, 11:12 AM
Neil_B

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Originally Posted by SeanBlader
It's not a rerun if you haven't seen it before. And everyone's challenges are different, you have shoulder issues, the next guy has knee issues, another guy has feet issues. Just being heavy is an issue, but it's your unique issue.

Now I can't relate, but there are a lot of really good people here who have either come through what you have or are still working at it.

What I can suggest is to read a lot, get out a lot, remember when you were a kid and you'd go out and play, try to think of it like that you're getting out for your play time. You'll hurt a lot, and you'll breathe a lot. Don't overdo it by any means, listen to what your body tells you.

Oh and for gods sake, maldito stretch! Even barely a clyde at just over 200 when I started, mierda I wish I'd stretched more.
+1. If you think of weight loss as a death sentence you won't get anywhere. If you think of it as a life sentence you will be free. At that point its just a matter of bringing the body to match the mind.

My one regret is that I waited to 40 to realize this truth. I didn't begin living until I was middle aged.