Old 02-12-13, 03:29 PM
Mr. Beanz
Banned.

Bikes: Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
I just received an Ultegr hub set from Ribble. Shipping was during the Christmas season so I expected it to be a bit slow. Oredered Dec 14th received on January 8th. I emailed them after 15(?) working days asking about my order since the other UK site ProBikekit delivered my order within 10 working days. My order arrived a couple hours after I sent the email, go figure.

Ribble responded that some US orders may take up to 20 working days. Not bad considering my order was placed during busy season so I'd say they did ok with the 15 working days!

It was the first time I used Ribble and I did happened to make a typo on my original order. I sent and email to customer service and they responded rather quickly verifying that had made the correction for me. Both times I contacted them, they responded quickly!

I'd expect that you may have to wait 10 workng day snow that he holdiday is over. Which is the norm for Probikekit.

I did have one friend mentioned his order once got caught up and delayed after hitting customs (large order). Hasn't happened to me in 2 orders form Probikekit and one order from Ribble.

The hubs from ribble front and rear 10 speed hub set $136!!!!!...just the front alone is $74 most other places and the rear $128.

$136 delivered...for the prices, I'll use them again!

hubs by gulpxtreme, on Flickr