Old 02-20-13, 09:49 AM
MetalPedaler
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
WTH?! Wrist / Hand Injury Out-Of-The-Blue.....

So I'm sitting at my desk yesterday, after just having done some Tabata intervals on my spin bike (Too windy to ride yesterday- 40MPH)....and out of the blue, I get this searing hot pain in my left wrist/outer side of my left hand. I didn't do anything to injure it- Nada... Now it hurts like the dickens if I'm not real careful how I hold my arm/hand...or if I do anything with my left hand (And I'm left handed for many things- like writing- although writing and using a mouse doesn't bother it)

The pain is along the outer side of my left hand, from the wrist to about the top pinky knuckle.

Any ideas? Some kind of repetitive-stress Crappel[sic] Tunnel type thing maybe? I'm supposing there's not much one can do to speed healing of something like this, eh? Just good old time?

Any idears? Anyone? [It's weird, because I NEVER get injured- ain't been to a doctor in 35 years.....] [HINT: Don't say "Go see a doctor"! I slipped and bashed myself in the head with the 20 lb. steel fence post driver once, and didn't go to a doctor for that...I sure ain't gonna go for a sissy little thing like this!]