Old 02-25-13, 10:02 PM
j814wong

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OntheRun.
I guess you live closer towards Nassau County?

I know Queens pretty well. Do you want to use more bike lanes if possible? If so, You should go to Northern Blvd and head over to where Cross Island Parkway is and ride through the park named "Joe Michaels Miles". (Do a few laps!) then head towards Little Bay park. This park is way shorter but still a nice view and road. When you get to the end I would probably just take Utopia all the way towards 46th ave (you just made a pretty big circle). Make a right on 46th and then a left on 164th street. Take 164th street all the way to Jewel ave, and make a right on Jewel. Head Towards Willow Lake/Fresh Meadow.

You can either continue to take jewel Ave to Queens Blvd and take Queens Blvd all the way to the Queensboro Bridge and head over to Manhattan or Go through the park and head over to Northern Blvd, or 34street which is one block over from Northern that has a bike lane. Which will also take you to the Queensboro Bridge. There are also great places when you go head towards Astoria/Astoria Park.

If you dont really care about using bike lanes, I also have some other roads you can take that are well paved and fun to ride. Lemme know.
I live in Queens. However, I go to Long Island occasionally on other days besides Sundays. Thanks for those roads.

Please also tell me about roads w/o bike lanes.

Last edited by j814wong; 05-15-13 at 10:43 PM.