Old 03-08-13, 01:34 PM
sarals 
Idiot Emeritus

Bikes: Yes.

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
I found this yesterday. It and the 2011 Raleigh Team share the same frame. I haven't ridden either bike, but I did get to look a 50 CM Team over extensively a few months ago. It was silly light, built up (SRAM Red) the Team I saw was just over 14 pounds (without pedals). By all accounts it's stiff, it is a not terribly forgiving ride (like the Fuji SST), and it does have classic geometry. The difference between the Prestige and Team of 2011 as compared to the current Militas is that the Militas has internal cable routing (big deal), has thinner seat stays, and is made from a different grade of carbon. The geometry is the the same. The available frame size, 53 CM, might be a tad big for me. I need to check my Bianchi, which is also a 53 CM frame. I think the top tube on it and the Raleigh are the same length. The seat tube might be a little longer on the Raleigh. I know the standover height is the same. This, I think, is worth investigating!