View Single Post
Old 03-22-13, 06:16 AM
GeoBigJon

Bikes: Specialized Sirrus Elite Disc, Specialized Roubaix Expert

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tough one chef, but reading back you know the game pretty well, I know you got this. I will do my weigh in on Monday morning. So far it is going great. Points are easy to track, never hungry, and seem to be more full now than when is was eating snacky cakes. My wife and the kids too are riding everyday. We signed up for a ride April 27th, short little 18 miles, so we have been training for that. Tractor, awesome pics, great work! Chef you are right about the quantity vs quality of points on stuff. I am a milk drinker and dairy lover, and man do they cost points if you have a glass or two, 2% gotta try skim. I have only used all my points one day, usually have a deficit of 8 to 15 points at the end of the day. Lean meats and veggies, man can you get a pile in of the green stuff, which I love btw. I haven't touched my weekly points and I'm try to figure out how the activity points add in, I have yet to use them either. No birthdays or anything I will be tempted to spend large points on coming up, so I'm looking forward to seeing a drop. I know it is a marathon and not a sprint and that has me anxious to be a couple months in already, lol, but I know I put it on over 10 years so I know it isn't coming off in 10 days. Thanks for the encouraging words, keep up the good work and stay strong.