Old 03-22-13, 02:47 PM
chasm54
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by stapfam
I do take offence at that remark and accept your apology but This Forum is not hard core cycling and nothing else. There is a social side to it aswell that although may go offtrack with some subjects- they mostly relate to the older people that frequent here and are sometimes amusing or appropriate when they do.

I would say that most topics are cycle related and when I find a posting is not to my liking- then I ignore it after the first glance. That can be done by anyone so if anyone doesn't like or agree with the topic- they can do the same.
Fair enough. At least on this occasion my giving offence was a matter of calculation.

You are quite right, if one doesn't like it one doesn't have to respond. And I have pretty much come to that conclusion. There seems little prospect of this forum becoming interesting to those whose focus is still on the future, rather than the past. I shall confine myself to the masters racing sub-forum and the other parts of BF that engage with my interest in various aspects of cycling.

Good luck with the pipe, pie and slippers brigade.