View Single Post
Old 04-27-13, 05:10 PM
Planemaker

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 5 Posts
What Got You Motivated

For those of you who are on your journey to a leaner person what motivated you to get started? Was not wanting to sit in a booth at a restaurant because it was too tight, no longer fitting into your favorite clothes, or something else? For me it was several things first I when sitting on the couch putting on my shoes and socks my belly roll forced all the air out of lungs leaving me short of breath, sexual dysfunction and having a sore back after a nights sleep.

Today I am happy to report that I am 33 pounds lighter than earlier this year, I feel great when I get out of bed, I am staring to get into clothes I haven't worn in a couple of years, plumbing below the equator is working and I can tie my shoes without getting my air cutoff. Sadly, I have been down this road before and gained all my lost weight back because I didn't realize that my weight is a battle that lasts a lifetime and I must be vigilant to keep the weight off.

I have long way to go to get to my goal and weight and lifetime worth of struggles to keep it off. Hopefully, sharing with you will help me in struggles.

Well I just walked 18 holes of golf and ate dinner. Now, I am off for a 10 mile ride. Hopefully, I when I get back I will be able to read some responses.