View Single Post
Old 09-08-05, 02:28 PM
caadman

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yep it was in the Romeo area untill this year, for some reason they moved it to a town called Memphis Mi. it's closer to richmond michigan. So that'll be new for us this year, but probably still just as good and similar routes I would think also, we'll see..

Yeah Mel and Barb really get around the country and world, their trip to new zealand coming up this december/janurary is all filled up already, so it dosen't surprize me that they've ridden with ya out in arizona..

No we didn't get to test Bob's tandem, but it sure looks nice, he had a blue one there this time and rode it each day and when it was at the vendor area it was on a digital scale showing it's weight!! man amazing!!...My sister was talking to him about making a triple, but that's about all we got in with him and the tandem.

Oh yeah the weather was PERFECT!! sunny all 4 day's and lows at 60 when we started each day at 9am, highs near 80 each day, couldn't ask for better cycling weather!!......The booklet that we got said they had 450 teams, but there certianly were more, because of the last minute sign-on's they had, so it wasen't as big as dayton 2003, but still pretty good..

Benjamin