View Single Post
Old 05-11-13, 10:00 PM
rekmeyata

Bikes: 2020 Masi Giramondo 700c; 2013 Lynskey Peloton; 1992 Giant Rincon; 1989 Dawes needs parts; 1985 Trek 660; 1985 Fuji Club; 1984 Schwinn Voyager; 1984 Miyata 612; 1977 Raleigh Competition GS

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
Liked 253 Times in 204 Posts
Originally Posted by noglider
Thank you for pushing me to write the article I've been meaning to write for a few months. I took my bike into the light, shot pictures, and wrote it. Please offer constructive criticism. I'll be citing this in various threads on bikeforums and other places now.

LINK
I have the Phillips AA battery version of that Saferide you have, I really like the light, it's incredibly bright for such a light, very well built, and very reasonably priced.

But how would you compare that Busch & Muller D-Toplight Plus rear light with other American type of tail lights like the Serfas Shield, or the Light & Motion Vis180 (the bigger one not the micro), or the Cygolite Hotshot, or the Planet Bike Superflash Turbo? I like the concept of the European lights and kind of like the idea of the Phillips Lumiring, or the Spanninga Lineo, or the Herrmans H-track (but not sure if those last two come in a AA battery version); but hesitant o buy one since I don't know how they stack up to the ones I mentioned that are sold in America.