View Single Post
Old 05-12-13, 11:47 AM
rvkhan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tiger187126
had some slow recovery that kind of knocked me down a little bit, but a great ride tonight. gloves are working out great, but everything was numb by the time i got back. it might have something to do with the temp approaching freezing.

i can also see why people have multiple bikes. i had to run to target this morning to get a few things and i got nervous about leaving my bike, even though i have good locks and live in a place where i could probably leave it unlocked and not have to worry. the backpack to carry everything back was also not fun, it made me wish i still had my cruiser with the saddle baskets.

this endomo thing is fun though, with all the tracking and the little monthly race thing. i knew tonight that i had to ride at least 4 miles to move up a spot, even though the guy in front of me hasn't ridden in a few days and might not even be paying attention. it's just fun to try to work your way up the ladder and it gives me a reason to keep upping my mileage.
hey tiger I feel ya man!! I had a great ride today!! Woohoo. I hope red up some hills and my knees didn't bug me one bit!! And I also felt good in the saddle. No discomfort!! My butt might be getting use to it!! I went about 10 miles. Love it!! I stopped to watch the planes land at our plane observation park and ride. ( I live within 5 mins of the BWI airport in MD). Some cool planes too. So all in all great ride!! My body is finally being happy with me. Lol. Oh btw, I hit about 44mph going down hill. Soo cool. I passed by a state trooper doing speed trap and he gave me the thumbs up!! So awesome!!

Hey tiger I'm in the process of gettin a second bike!! I'm either going to keep this one or give it to my wife. She wants to start mtb once I get one.
I had my front wheel stolen when I went into the store. It was really bad too. So I don't even like to leave it locked up for a shot period. I hardly used my Ulock as a lock. I used it more for protection against dogs and ppl. Good luck and keep up the good work my friend!! YOU CAN DO IT BUDDY!! KEEP USING THOSE GLOVES!! Your hands will get use tout!! Try bar ends on the handlebars to give you a different hand position when riding. Plus it helps when you're standing in the saddle to power up the hills!! I love mine!! Take care buddy!!