Old 05-16-13, 06:23 PM
longbeachgary

Bikes: Eddy Merckx San Remo 76, Eddy Merckx San Remo 76 - Black Silver and Red, Eddy Merckx Sallanches 64 (2); Eddy Merckx MXL;

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mcnabb100
It certainly did not sound like you called out very loudly, it sounded almost like a normal speaking voice. That's not loud enough, you gotta really use those pipes.

You complained at him louder than you called.

I'm not saying you're at fault, i'm just saying you could have done more to prevent it.
Thanks for your thoughtful response. Not sure we were watching the same video but I did prevent it. I could tell that he was acting funny when he stopped pedaling but there was no natural place for him to turn - if you notice he turned onto a gravel walkway that parallels the path. The camera that I used was a GoPro camera that fits into a plastic case. That's why it doesn't sound very loud but you have to know that I don't ride up behind people and scream at them. I appreciate your comments but there is just no way to be able to always avoid collissions except to do what a lot of the members here do and that's stay at their computer and not ride.