View Single Post
Old 05-19-13, 03:05 PM
AristoNYC

Bikes: AristoNYC's PedalRoom

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
I found this chain of emails I forgot about. Its long but totally worth reading:
*communication between me and a "tower" on craiglist about transporting a motorcycle from brooklyn.
Me:
how much to transport a 400cc supermoto from the directions below?

this would be the trip
(link to Directions)

Him:
normally its like $200 but if we can work out a time that is a good fit for both or us i can cut you a break and do it for $150

Him:
how much were you looking to spend?

Him:
$25 on the rite day!

Me:
This sat, 9am pick up.

Him:
ok for which price?

Me:
Youre the transporter. You tell me the price. Right now ill either be renting a uhaul motorcycle trailer & borrowing my friends truck or if the price is good having someone (possibly you) transport it.
Thank you.

Him:
i was asking you if you wanna rent a u haul go right ahead

Him:
besides i already gave you my prices so what the problem? try to stay with the program!

Me:
I think we're getting miscommunication here.

How much to transport the bike from the locations provided with a 9am pickup on Saturday.
Sorry for any confusion.
Thank you.

Him:
dude i told you all you need to know i only have one question how much do you want to spend answer it or forget about me towing you!

Him:
which locations provided ? provided by whom dude ? why dont you re read all your ****** emails and if you cant read em **** off already obviously your a ****** **** **** off

Me:
Please disregard my inquiries. Have a nice day sir.
Thank you for your time.

Him:
dude yoiu need to go **** yourself and push the godam thing

Him:
i told you it was $200 normall and $150 if its going my way and you didnt respond so i said $25 cause i knew you were a jackass so you got back to me on that so **** off
your ****** nuts not going to tow you from anywhere brooklyn to upstate ny for $25 go smoke some more crack

He seems to be a great business man with excellent writing skills. I would have normally responded accordingly but He now knew when and where I was picking up my motorcycle so I didnt want to chance encountering this unstable person in real life.