Old 05-20-13, 07:25 PM
ZombieRider

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by turbo1889
Also, unrelated to the above quoted post, some are saying that the cyclists passed the guy's vehicle against the light running a red light. Although what I know of cyclists behaving badly I certainly consider that possible. I also know a little bit about motorists behaving badly and I've had more then one stop on a green light and position their vehicle either to try to block me or to turn into me "waiting in ambush" for me to try to pass them when they were stopped at a green light. Do we know that the light was red and this guy stopped for the red light and the cyclists didn't, do we know that he stopped for a green light trying to block them from proceeding or waiting in ambush, or do we not know which of the two it was ??? Some facts clarification would help.
This is from the article:

The cyclists rode around the truck as it was stopped at an intersection. When the light changed and the truck passed the cyclists again, a milk shake came flying out of one of the vehicle's windows, slopping onto one of the riders.

To me it reads as that he was at the intersection and they passed him. When the light changed he then caught and in the process of passing them threw a milkshake at them which hit one of the cyclists.