View Single Post
Old 05-23-13, 09:44 AM
groovestew

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked 43 Times in 33 Posts
Originally Posted by tarwheel
Anyone ever done this? Yesterday when I got dressed after showering at work in the morning, I forgot to hang up my cycling clothes to dry. Usually my clothes will be completely dry by noon when hung up. When I got ready to leave in the afternoon, my clothes were still wadded up a pile and all wet. Nothing worse than having to wear stinky, damp cycling clothes. The only bright side is that the weather is so warm and humid that my clothes would have been wet within a few minutes anyway from sweating on the way home.
Yes, I did this yesterday too. Happens usually on Wednesdays when I have a meeting first thing in the morning, and am scrambling to prep for it, so I chuck my backpack under my desk to deal with after the meeting, then forget.

Working from home today, but I still managed an 18 km "commute" on the trails around the river this morning. Lots of other cyclists out this morning. You see a lot more when riding against the general flow of traffic (not salmoning...riding away from downtown instead of towards it).