View Single Post
Old 05-28-13, 05:04 AM
PMK

Bikes: 2006 Co-Motion Roadster (Flat Bars, Discs, Carbon Fork), Some 1/2 bikes and a couple of KTM's

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
47 miles with friends on their singles. He was doing a heart rate zone training ride, she was trying to hang on. Ultimately I told him to go and we rode with his wife. Somehow our shortened by just few mile out and back had everyone hook up again for the last 11 miles. He was at a lower zone and winding down so Jeanne and I did some interval type sprints for the several miles. A lot of this ride is with a veiw of the Atlantic Ocean. Temps were at least high 80's, winds were nice headed out pushing us along, coming South became a bit more effort. After the ride, stoker and I hit Annies Italion Ice shop, seems we are allowed per Dr Mirkin. It was good, fresh made, but probably not the best to have. Certainly brought our sunsceened and overheated bodies back within reasonable temps quickly.

Sundays ride was just under 20 miles of super tight woods off-road on the Ventana ECDM. It is our local trail but we don't ride it often. Went late to avoid the crowd, temps in the 90's and humid. Not riding hard, since the trail is faster if you ride it smooth and steady. We did attempt and ride across clean the "Twins", a set of two logovers spaced on single bike apart. The first one is over 2 feet high the second id less. It has been worn down and dumbed down from when I built it years ago, so it looked doable, and it was.

PK

Last edited by PMK; 05-28-13 at 05:08 AM.